Saturday, June 4, 2011

DC Talk - Consume Me

I really wasn't prepared for this one. There is so much going on in this song/video. It's loaded with pagan symbols and illuminati bull crap.
Let's start with the lyrics. Let's try to establish who "God" is here? The "God" of the Christians? The "God" of this world a.k.a. Lucifer? I didn't put all of the lyrics up here, just the most pertinent ones.

Lovely traces I can sense you in everything 
The way that you move me Takes me far away 
I seek no escape I'm dreaming through your eyes 
I am wandering through your mind 
I'm overtaken by the way that you deliver me 
I'm trans-centric 
(Oh really? Super! Thanks for letting me know. For those of you that don't know what TRANSCENTRIC means, here's a link for you. 
Caution! Very graphic!
http://thedistantpanic.com/2011/01/18/the-best-of-both-worlds-can-tranny-whores-also-be-tranny-chasers-or-toward-a-trans-centric-sexuality/

There's no place I'd rather be Than here in heaven 
Without you I'm incomplete It's hopeless 

You consume me, you consume me 
Like a burning flame running through my veins 
You consume me moving through me 
Anytime, anyplace you invade my space 



When in the bible has God ever consumed anyone. Oh yes, when he is unleashing his wrath.
 King James Bible
Consume [them] in wrath, consume [them], that they [may] not [be]: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth.
And when as a Christian have you ever felt that God was invading your space? Right, never.



Wholly devoted I immerse myself in you 
Baptize me in your love Cause drowning in the thought of you 
Floods my soul I'm taken by the things you do 
God, you know It doesn't matter what I lose I'm yours 

I am in your hands Under your command 
Like a puppet on a string I am willing to Put my faith in you So before the world I sing 
As a Christian, have you ever felt like a puppet on a string? No, me neither. We are definitely not talking about YAHWEH here. 
Now on to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVlod4SdLD8&feature=related

Sun worship symbology. Helios, the beast from the pit. This is the most powerful imagery in my opinion

Masonic "M".  Pyramid. All-Seeing-Eye. Anything I miss?

All-Seeing-Eye. Police state....and someone farted. Thus, the gas masks.

And how the heck does the video have anything to do with the song? Not like it's the first time a music video didn't jibe with the song, but obviously the video is trying to tell us something. On the positive side, It's a nice tribute to SEAL. If you "LIKE" Seal, you will probably "LIKE" this.
Some say it's the symbol of the "DragonFish" on the flag. This is a new one for me. Any other opinions out there?
So, to sum it all up. DC Talk are no more than tools for Satan to use to try and lead people away from a TRUE relationship with Jesus Christ. This song and video will help muddy up the water for you if you are weak spiritually, and gently and subtly introduce you to the New Age and Luciferian agenda. Great job DC Talk! You have really done your master proud.












5 comments:

  1. I realize this is an old post, but I just came across it today. I agree with some of the points you made here. The video and the intended meaning of the song do not seem to match. I also agree that in the Bible, being consumed by God's fire is never a good thing from the consumed person's standpoint, so dcTalk is obviously departing from the Bible's use of the word. However, in all fairness to the now defunct group, when they use terms like "puppet on a string", I would understand it to mean that God is in complete control, nothing more. More importantly, the lyric in the first verse is "I'm transcended" not "I'm transcentric". I don't know what "transcentric" means and did not click the link, but please be careful about erroneously attributing such an anti-Christ (I'm assuming from the words in the hyper-link) lyric to a group. Now, I'll admit that "transcended" may be somewhat problematic on its own but for VERY different reasons. :-) I appreciate your analysis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Transcended is NOT inappropriate. "Transcended into His presence" for instance used like that is not ungodly... Self righteousness is a sin though.

      Delete
  2. I'm totally convinced that this was a prophetic statement for 2020 & covid. I'm curious if anyone else seems to think this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how dare you twist their lyrics. They say TRANSCENDED NOT Transentric. You lie like the devil to make people hate Christian music artists to pitch your church philosophies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pagan/new age symbols represent the world. Don't twist it.

    ReplyDelete